Conferences provide opportunities for learning, networking, and the sharing of ideas. ICHR staff and affiliates have actively participated in numerous conferences and workshops over the years. The following list includes meetings with Institute representation.
- 7th ArcticNet Annual Scientific Meeting, Ottawa, Ontario, December 14-17, 2010.
- The Northern Summit on the Social Economy, Whitehorse, Yukon, November 2-4, 2010. *
- Art of Public Health, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, October 1, 2010.
- Healing our Spirits Worldwide 6th Gathering, Honolulu, Hawaii, September 3-10, 2010.
- International Union for Health Promotion and Education World Conference on Health Promotion, Geneva, Switzerland, July 11-16, 2010.
- 26th International Papillomavirus Conference, Montreal, Quebec, July 3-8, 2010.
- National Gathering of Graduate Students in Aboriginal Health, Vancouver, British Columbia, June 24-25, 2010.
- International Polar Year Science Conference, Oslo, Norway, June 8-12, 2010.
- International Network of Indigenous Health Knowledge and Development, Poulsbo, Washington, May 24-28, 2010.
- Annual General Meeting of the International Network for Circumpolar Health Research, Copenhagen, Denmark, May 18-19, 2010. *
- Summer Institute in Circumpolar Health Research, Copenhagen, Denmark, May 17-21, 2010. *
- Canadian Conference on HIV/AIDS Research, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, May 13-16, 2010.
- Western Canadian Conference on Sexual Health, Calgary, Alberta, May 5-8, 2010.
- International Polar Year Early Results Workshop, Ottawa, Ontario, February 16-18, 2010.
- Into the Light: Transforming Mental Health in Canada, Vancouver, British Columbia, November 29 – December 1, 2009.
- Nunavut Summit on the Social Economy, Iqaluit, Nunavut, November 25-27, 2009. *
- Northern Governance Policy Research Conference, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, November 3-5, 2009. *
- Mental Health Stakeholders Workshop, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, October 6-7, 2009. *
- 9th ACUNS International Student Conference on Northern Studies and Polar Regions, Whitehorse, Yukon, October 2-5, 2009.
- Statistics Canada Data Users Conference, Ottawa, Ontario, September 21-22, 2009.
- Medicine 2.0, Toronto, Ontario, September 17-18, 2009.
- 14th International Congress on Circumpolar Health, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, July 11-16, 2009. *
- National Gathering of Graduate Students in Aboriginal Health, Halifax, Nova Scotia, June 25-28, 2009.
- 25th International Papillomavirus Conference, Malmo, Sweden, May 18-24, 2009.
- Arctic Borderlands Ecological Knowledge Co-op, Aklavik, Northwest Territories, March 2009.
- Aboriginal Policy Research Conference, Ottawa, Ontario, March 9-12, 2009.
- Arctic Change 2008, Québec City, Québec, December 9-12, 2008.
- 5th ArcticNet Annual Scientific Meeting, Quebec City, Québec, December 9-12, 2008.
- 5th Northern Research Forum Open Assembly. Anchorage, Alaska, September 24-27, 2008.
- International Network of Indigenous Health Knowledge and Development, Rotorua, New Zealand, October 2007.
* Conferences or workshops facilitated in part by ICHR and ICHR partners.